1. Only regular students can check out the books from Central Library
2. Library is open in all working days, except holidays.
3.Working hour of Central Library is 10.30-4.30 pm from Monday to Friday and 10.30-2.00pm in Saturday.
4. Library card is mandatory at the time of checking out of books from Central Library.
5. The students of both pass course and honors course can check out only one book at a time.
6. Books should be returned within 15 days otherwise Rs. 1 /day will be charged.
7. The books, documents should be handled very carefully otherwise if found the document has damaged, the student
have to replace the same book
Documents of reading room like syllabus, daily newspaper, and old question paper, magazines are not for home issue. The documents have to return at the same day of issue.
Per day 1 rupee fine will be charged after 15 days of due date of returning books.